2017 Flat Friendship Calendar Free Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Flat Friends UK, registered charity No. 1168730, registered address 47 Martins Road, Trowbridge, BA14 6NA
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw
- The draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding trustees of Flat Friends UK, York Digital Imaging, or their close relatives.
- Entry to the draw is solely via Facebook.com/flatfriendsuk and the post entitled COMPETITION TIME made on 8 November 2016. To qualify, an entrant must Like, Share and Comment on this post.
- Closing date for entry is 18 November 2016, at noon. Entries received after this will be disqualified.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The prize is one copy of the 2017 Flat Friendship Calendar published by Flat Friends UK
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by return message or email within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- Flat Friends UK will notify the winner when the prize will be dispatched, which will be no later than to arrive by 10th December 2016.
- Flat Friends UK is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Flat Friends UK and not to any other party.
- Flat Friends UK ‘s decision in respect of all matters concerning this draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Flat Friends UK reserves the right to cancel the draw if circumstances arise beyond its control.
- Flat Friends UK reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at its sole discretion, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage
- Flat Friends UK may amend the draw and/or terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions